A quick site update for everyone - we recently updated the site's subscription settings, so that you don't have to register for the site and subscribe to the blog separately. If you register for the site, then you are automatically subscribed to receive blog updates as well, which we think makes a lot more sense.
If you've already signed up for the site and would prefer not to receive updates, please just click the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of the e-mail. We won't be offended!
And for those of you who haven't been following the blog, here are a few of our most popular posts and resources:
1. Succeeding as a consultant (Part 1 of 5)
2. Will mid-sized consulting firms exist in 2015?
3. How to dress like a consultant... on the cheap
4. How to game the system when scheduling your interviews
5. How many hours does a consultant work?
6. The most common case interview types
7. The inside scoop on recruiters' e-mail addresses
And don't forget to check out our member-only resources, which include the 75+ page '6 Steps to Success'. It's broken out into 6 sections:
Step 1: Learning about consulting
Step 2: Preparing your applications
Step 3: Developing the basics
Step 4: Refining your knowledge
Step 5: Focusing on the details
Step 6: Receiving your offer
Recruiting season is in full-swing at this point. If you know of any friends are colleagues who are interested in breaking into consulting, please pass along the link to the site. As always, the content is completely free.
Please take a minute to connect with us on Facebook - help spread the word!